Logitech Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers as Test Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Logitech Recruitment 2021: Logitech International S.A. is a Swiss-American manufacturer of computer peripherals and software, with headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and Newark, California.
Company Name: Logitech International
Wikipedia: Logitech Wiki
Job Profile: Test Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Chennai
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 0-1 years in Manual Testing
- Interest and willingness to learn Automation & perform Automation Testing in future
- Having Knowledge of STLC & SDLC.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail, analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Team Player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good Time-Management skills.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Create manual test cases, scenarios, scripts from feature descriptions.
- Designing and executing tests scenarios,
- Work on Field reported defects and analyze on root cause.
- Execute manual and automated test cases.
- Running manual regression.
- Review all testing related documentation, prepare test cases, test data and execute them using test management tools.
- Documenting and reporting software defects.
- Execute test procedures and test scripts as part of formal acceptance test cycles and evaluate results.
- Participating in the whole process of development.
- Close collaboration with other teams (Product Owner,, Business Analysts, Automation Testers, Developers)
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Knowledge about Bug cycle
- Knowledge about Test Management Tools like Test Rail, SVN etc…
Apply Link: Click here