London Stock Exchange Group Recruitment: London Stock Exchange Group schedule to hire for 2021. The job role is Associate Software Engineer. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for London Stock Exchange off campus drive are given below.
London Stock Exchange Group plc is a United Kingdom-based stock exchange and financial information company headquartered in the City of London, England. It owns the London Stock Exchange, Refinitiv, LSEG Technology, FTSE Russell, and majority stakes in LCH and Tradeweb.
London Stock Exchange Group Recruitment:
|Company Name:||London Stock Exchange Group|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code based on User Stories.
- Develop software using agile methodologies, adhering to team/company standards.
- Participate in planning sessions with team members to analyze requirements and provide design options, work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Demonstrate a focus on quality, through unit testing, integration testing and peer reviews, ensuring software meets requirements.
- Create, review, and maintain all required technical reference material to ensure supportability and reuse.
- Actively participate in team status meetings, providing timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities within projects to supervisor.
- Technical Lead/Senior Software Engineer.
- Business Analysts.
- Agile team members.
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- 0-1 year of experience in Java development
- Understanding of software development lifecycle & related infrastructure: issue tracking, version control, continuous integration is an added advantage.\Knowledge of the Java language and underlying JVM.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies is an added advantage.
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Self starter – does what it takes to get the job done.
- Superb communication skills, verbal and written.
- Skill for writing clean, readable code and reusable Java libraries.
- Proficient using source code management tools such as Git or SVN.
- Experienced in a formal agile software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
How to Apply for London Stock Exchange Group Off Campus Drive 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the link provided below:
Apply Link: Click Here