L’Oréal Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
L’Oréal Recruitment 2022: L’Oréal S.A. is a French personal care company headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine with a registered office in Paris. It is the world’s largest cosmetics company and has developed activities in the field concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfume, and hair care
Wikipedia: L’Oréal Wiki
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022/2023
Work Location: Across India
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
Package: As Per IT Standards
L’Oréal Off-Campus Drive 2021 – All that you need to know about L’Oréal Sustainability Challenge 2021:
- Launching its fifth edition, L’Oréal is back with the Sustainability Challenge 2021. It is an all-Digital Challenge that resonates with L’Oréal’s sustainability program.
- This year, we are partnering with the world’s leading mass-market natural beauty brand – Garnier. When it comes to sustainability, Garnier has been committed for years; producing more natural formulas, using sustainable and fair-trade ingredients, even being the first to bring certified organic products to the mass skincare market. With the launch of its sustainability program Garnier Green Beauty, Garnier wants to go further, to shift the way the beauty industry operates and lead the change for all of us.
L’Oréal Off-Campus Drive 2021 – Eligibility and Team Rules::
- B-Schools: 2nd-year full-time MBA students from all the B-Schools can participate in this competition. In addition, one-year MBA/Executive MBA program students can also apply.
- Engineering: Only 3rd and 4th-year students of the B.Tech program from engineering colleges, can participate in this competition.
- A team must consist of exactly 3 members.
- Each member has to register with valid college email IDs.
- A team can be cross specializations.
- A team can form teams only within the same year of study.
- A student cannot be a part of more than one team.
- Each team must be from the same campus.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
- Modification of team post registration will not be allowed.
L’Oréal Off-Campus Drive 2021 – Prizes:
- Apart from experience, the winners have a lot in store for them:
- The winning team will receive a pre-placement interview (PPI) with L’Oréal India!
- The winning team along with the 1st and 2nd runner up will receive a gift hamper from L’Oréal because you are worth it!L’Oréal goodies for the top 10 teams!
Apply Link: Click here