Lowe’s India Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Lowe’s India Careers 2021:Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of $89.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information
To get job and career updates directly on mobile
Whatsapp this write HelloJob.
For more information see - https://ominebro.tech
Company Name: Lowe’s Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: Lowe’s Services
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019/2020
Work Location: Bangalore
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of coursework or program focused on software development or related skills (e.g., technology-related college coursework, Bootcamp, certification program, coding academy)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
- 1 year of experience in software development or a related field
- 1 year of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
- 1 year of experience in database technologies
- 1 year of experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
- 1 year of experience working with defect or incident tracking software
- 1 year of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment
- 1 year of experience with Web Services
- Experience with application and integration middleware
- Assists with translating business requirements and specifications into code modules and software solutions with guidance from senior colleagues; provide insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs
- Supports the development, configuration, or modification of integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments by leveraging various software development methodologies and programming languages
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of business software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications with guidance from senior colleagues as appropriate • Supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) with guidance from senior colleagues to ensure quality software deployment.
- Supports in all software development end-to-end product lifecycle phases by applying an understanding of company methodologies, policies, standards, and controls.
- Understands Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering fundamentals. Learning software architecture. Actively seeks knowledge and applies it to software solutions.
- Drives the adoption of new technologies by researching innovative technology trends and developments
- Solves technical problems; solutions may need refinement and/or feedback from more senior level engineers.
Apply Link: Click here