Godrej Infotech Released Job Openings On 15-11-2021.Godrej Infotech Ltd is a software services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, India. Formerly an IT division of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., which started operations in 1971, Godrej Infotech Ltd, commenced its operations as a separate corporate entity on April 1, 1999..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Godrej Infotech Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Godrej Infotech Recruiting CA,ICWA(CMA),M.Com Candidates with 05-09+ Years Experience for Manager-Taxation Position.Complete Details for the Manager-Taxation as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested candidates can send their resumes at [email protected]
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible to ensure that all Compliances related to Direct and Indirect Tax are done on time. Responsible for preparing the working for GST and filing of returns as per statutory deadlines. Responsible for preparing the working related to UAE VAT, making payment and filing of returns as per statutory deadlines.
- Responsible for 26AS reconciliation, follow-up for Withholding Tax certificates, etc. Responsible to prepare working for TDS, filing of monthly, quarterly returns, issuing certificates to vendors, etc.
- Responsible to co-ordinate with relevant tax authorities for various tax assessments, hearings, etc.
- Responsible to prepare tax audit workings, resolve auditors- queries related to the same.
- Responsible to prepare working for Transfer Pricing and ensure that relevant returns are filed on time.
- Responsible to carry out variance analysis for Expenses incurred and providing reasons for deviations.
- Responsible to liaison with Internal and External Auditors. Responsible to prepare financial statements in accordance with the Accounting Standards.