Medtronic Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Medtronic Freshers Recruitment 2022: Medtronic is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is the world’s largest standalone medical equipment development company. In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalization was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries. It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
Company Name: Medtronic Private Limited
Company Website: Medtronic
Wikipedia: Medtronic Wiki
Position: Software Engineer
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science/ ECE/EE or equivalent
- BE with 0-3 years of experience in software design and development is required.
- Medical Device Industry or related experience
- Expertise in Embedded C in RTOS development environment.
- Working knowledge of Communication protocols ( I2C, SPI, UART).
- Hands on experience in Embedded / Firmware Device Driver
- Experience in hardware/software interfacing and design issues required.
- Ability to define, develop and implement automated unit / integration test solutions
- Generate Software Metrics for Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- Embedded processors, controllers and development tools: emulators, logic analyzers, scopes, stack analysis, static analysis tools, software version control
- Great verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills
- Works collaboratively with software engineers, and SW QA. Flexible in working under changing and different work settings and work in different time zones
- Ability to work in a team environment and directly contribute to its success.
Nice to Haves:
- MS with 0 -2 years of experience in software design and development is preferred.
- Experience working in regulated environments and delivering new products in compliance with global regulatory standards
- Prior experience leading the development of FDA Class I, II and III Medical Device systems
- Prior experience with and working understanding of complex embedded systems and software
- Medical device software development experiences a plus
- Knowledge of OOA&D and familiarity with UML is strongly desired.
- Experience in medical device SW development is added advantage
A Day in the Life:
The Software Engineer – I is responsible for providing development in the software development of cutting-edge products used in the medical field. Specific tasks include:
- Design, develop, test, debug and implementation of assigned software components, software tools and utilities.
- Adheres to defined software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Understand the software design requirements.
- Demonstrates good coding practices.
- Functions well in a team environment.
- Formulate, deliver and/or manage assigned projects to achieve desired results.
- Deliver initiatives related to new technologies or therapies – from design to implementation using specialized knowledge and skills.Makes minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and supporting existing software products.
- Supporting labs and surgical evaluations of products.
- Reports to the Software Manager for functional leadership.
- Frequent interaction with Global stake holders, Software Developers, team members from other disciplines, particularly SWQA, SW V&V engineers, to develop software test requirements and other project artifacts.
Apply Link: Click here