Michelin Careers India 2022 Hiring Freshers as Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Michelin Careers India 2022: Michelin is a French multinational tyre manufacturing company based in Clermont-Ferrand in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes région of France. It is the largest tyre manufacturer in the world before Bridgestone and larger than both Goodyear and Continental.
Company Name: Michelin
Company Website: Michelin
Wikipedia: Michelin Wiki
Position: Junior Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
- Functional Consultant/Analyst in Oracle EBS R12
- As this position is for fresher, good understanding of one or two business processes is preferable.
- Procurement, Inventory management, Order Management, Trade Management, PricingSales processes, Finance
- Some technical skills of SQL, PL/SQL Understanding what an ERP means.
- Exposure to Oracle EBS is preferable.
Soft Skills required:
- Awareness of Agile methodologies and mindsetGood communication and Analytical Skills
- Demonstrates on a daily basis Agile & Lean values like cooperation, transparency, courage and humility to foster teamwork.
- Continuously reflect on how to become more effective then tunes and adjusts team norms and helps to update IT standards
- A solution creating business value is build and deployed by · Understanding (hands on business activities) and challenging Business requirements
- Translating Business requirements into functional requirements
- Designing, developing the solution by taking into account DGSI principals and guidance’s (EA rules like security and integration, Group methodologies,…)
- Validating the global solution
- Deploying the solution by contributing to change management, communication and training
- A stable, performing, scalable, easy to use, secure, easy to maintain & to operate Solution is designed and developed (this includes non-functional requirements) The solution provides a great user experience.
- An incremental approach (Do & Learn) is used during design and development to manage the lead time, by per example : – Implementing automation for testing and deployment of components – Being able to deliver incremental functionalities quickly
- The Developer Analyst maintains and optimizes a working solution in « marche courante » by providing support level 3
Apply Link: Click Here