Micro Focus Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as QA Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Micro Focus Off Campus Recruitment 2022: From mainframe to mobile, we have the portfolio depth and breadth to cover challenges across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security & Risk, and Predictive Analytics. We are a pure-play software company focused from the ground up on building, selling, and supporting software. This focus allows us to deliver on our mission to put customers at the center of innovation and deliver high-quality, enterprise-grade scalable software that our teams can be proud of. We help customers bridge the old and the new by maximizing the ROI on existing software investments and enabling innovation in the new hybrid model for enterprise IT.
Company: Micro Focus
Website: Micro Focus
Wikipedia: Micro Focus Wiki
Job Profile: QA Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience on testing of software products and solutions running on Linux Operating Systems on distributed environment.
- Awareness of multiple software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Experience in developing automated test for UI and APIs components and systems that rely on the micro services and responsive web application
- Understanding and Test Automation of micro-service technologies such as REST
- Experience of qualifying web application solutions hosted on cloud
- Knowledge of Linux system environment, preferably CentOS
- Experience with Java language and scripting (e.g., UNIX Shell scripting, Python, Perl) for test automation
- Experience in Agile
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Analytical, troubleshooting/debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Work with project teams of other software quality assurance engineers responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions.
- Test automation as well with analyzing functional test requirements, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems for components of the system under test.
- Development and Document Test Cases and contribution to test approach, test preparation, test tool infrastructure, test execution and results interpretation for test automation.
- Participation in innovation and integration of new QA technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Apply Link: Click here