Microland Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Microland Careers 2022: Microland is an Indian technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded by Pradeep Kar. The company employs more than 4,500 workers across its offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and North America.
Wikipedia: Microland Wiki
Job Role: Trainee
Passout Year: 2020/2021
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A)
- What are the eligibility criteria Following would be the eligibility criteria: Eligibility Norms – For all circuit branches
- a min of 60 passing percentage in 10th
- 12th and engineering with no current backlogs Should have graduated in the year 2020-2021 Should be flexible to work in Bangalore
- Pune (work location Post COVID-19 Pandemic)
- What is my Job Role Troubleshoot IT infrastructure (Desktop, Network, Datacenter etc) related tickets Provide solution to customer problems regarding IT Infrastructure.
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in-a-given time frame. Handle customer calls and responses. Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks.
- Analyze given requirement carefully and devise solution. Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need. Work independently when required.
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard.
- Contribute to organization initiatives. Candidates who are selected will need to sign a Training indemnity agreement for a period of 24 months including the 6 months of traineeship. Interview & Selection Process This will be completely an online assessment process.
Assessment stages would include:
- Round 1 – Aptitude Assessment Estimated Duration 30 mins
- Round 2 – Soft Skill Assessment & Interview – Estimated Duration 30 mins
- Round 3 – Technical Assessment – Estimated Duration 30 mins
Apply Link: Click here