Microsoft Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Microsoft Campus Recruitment 2022: The Research Fellows (RF) Program at Microsoft Research India (MSRI) exposes bright, young minds in India to world-class research and the state-of-the-art in technology. The program prepares students for careers in research, engineering, as well as entrepreneurship. MSR India has some of the best researchers pushing the frontiers of computer science and technology. Research Fellows have contributed to all aspects of the research lifecycle, spanning ideation, implementation, evaluation, and deployment.
Company Name: Microsoft
Wikipedia: Microsoft Wiki
Program: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2022
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10. Batch of 2022
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team
Roles & Responsibilities:
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates;Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
Apply Link: Click here