Mindtree Off Campus Registration 2022 Hiring Freshers as Sustainability Champion of Any Degree Graduate
Mindtree Off Campus Registration 2022: Mindtree is a digital transformation and Technology service-oriented company that delivers its services from ideation to execution. It was founded in the year 1999 and now has more than 19,000 employees around the globe. It is headquartered in New York and Banglore. It provides services are in the areas of e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, EAI, and ERP and testing. It has more than 340 enterprise clients and 43 offices in 17 countries.
Company Name: Mindtree
Company Website: Mindtree
Wikipedia: Mindtree Wiki
Position: Sustainability Champion
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Com/BBA
Passout Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
- Good knowledge of Sustainability subjects – sustainability reporting, assurance and management system knowledge
- Beginner level concepts of sustainability forums, frameworks and industry networks.
- Appreciation and genuine interest in ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance)
- Passion for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Ability to research sub domains in sustainability as required and summarize findings
- Ability to communicate and coordinate cross functionally across the organization
- Work independently and efficiently with end to end implementation and ownership of plans
- Ability/interest to comfortably interact with different kinds of people and background/roles at different levels
- Excellent Presentation Skills & Very good co-ordination/facilitation skills
- Using productivity tools, efficient usage of applications such as MS Office suite, Efficient search skills on the Internet
- Beginner level experience in well—organized documentation, statistical analysis & presenting insights from raw data
- Willingness to learn from people across all levels, functions and industry forums.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible to drive impactful change by assisting in the overall implementation of Sustainability initiatives, programs, frameworks, reporting, compliance and engagement activities coordinating with multiple functions, internal and external stakeholders.
Apply Link: Click here