Molex Recruitment 2021: Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere!
In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Company Website: www.molex.com
Positions: CAD Engineer
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1-2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Molex Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- 1-2 years design experience of Plastic, Sheetmetal & machined components
- Responsible for supporting design & development of DSS (Datacom & Specialty Solutions) products, tooling, gages and fixtures.
- Executes the project and delivers to the customer with minimum supervision. Manages product modifications through the complete implementation process to develop designs that meet or exceed product performance specifications per internal Molex standards, industry standards or customer specifications to a planned schedule.
- Supports engineering team on all projects in 3D Modeling, 2D Drawings, engineering changes, technical documents, product testing, etc.
- Support design, development, and modification of DSS products, tooling, gages and fixtures that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Design includes all aspects of product development such as 3D Modeling, 2D Drawings, design layouts, engineering changes, technical documents, tolerance analysis, product testing, etc. Utilizes a working knowledge of material costs and manufacturing processes to determine the impact on various design attributes. Provides input to the DFMEA and DFM of the product, as required.
- Works with manufacturing engineering to develop manufacturing processes utilizing the latest 3D CAD modeling techniques and other DFM tools.
- Provides technical support to customers, suppliers, and new product development teams.
- Executes design, tooling projects from development of the concept through volume production.
- Checks engineering, manufacturing and sales and engineering drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written, that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Experience in designing plastic, sheet metal & machined components and related toolings
- Proficient in solid modeling experience to generate 3D models & 2-D drawings
- Analytical ability to apply logical reasoning, test assumptions, observe results and make corrections
- Strong understanding of Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Power Point
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and in a team
- Travel will be required as necessary
How to Apply for Molex Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.Apply Link: Click Here