Moody’s Corporation Job Vacancy for Financial Engineer: Moody’s Corporation Careers & Job Opportunity for the position of Financial Engineer across India.
Here, Job Seekers will get the details about the recruitment of Moody’s Corporation Financial Engineer such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before making online application for Moody’s Corporation Financial Engineer Job Opening across India.
Moody’s Corporation Jobs & Careers hiring for Financial Engineer-Overview:
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research or related field & A Master’s degree is a plus
Job Profile: Financial Engineer
Experience Required: 1-4 years working experience, preferably in the structured finance industry
Job Location: Pan India
Moody’s Corporation Financial Engineer Recruitment Drive-Details:
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Build, develop and troubleshoot quantitative financial models in structured finance used by clients
- Analyze complex structured finance cash flow models
- Train and mentor junior team members
- Assist senior team members in deliveries based on client requirements
- Provide client support and resolve client requests.
- Update complex structured finance cash flow models over the performance cycle with accuracy and within the required turnaround time
- Ensure the accuracy of data feeding the Cash flow models in the deal library
- Coordinate with the product development team to design, build, test, and implement new features
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the organization
- Assist with special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research or related field
- A Master’s degree is a plus
- 1-4 years working experience, preferably in the structured finance industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational and analytical skills and the ability to handle multiple projects independently
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and analyze legal documents on complex financial structures
- Knowledge of structured finance cash flow models and data is required
- Working knowledge of SLABS or RMBS cashflow modeling is highly preferable
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving abilities
- proficient/expert in Excel and VBA, and other MS Office tools
- Understanding other programming/scripting languages is a plus
- SQL experience is a plus
- Knowledge of SFW is a plus
- Demonstrated initiative, enthusiasm, and ability to learn quickly and excel as part of a dynamic team
- Attention to detail and ability to work and learn independently
This notification is for the recruitment of Financial Engineer from Moody’s Corporation. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Financial Engineer.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job. All the communications from the organization will be on your registered Email ID. Keep Checking your Mailbox for the next round details once CV is shortlisted.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- Seekajob platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over Seekajob are taken from the career pages of the organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job to avoid any inconvenience.
How to apply Moody’s Corporation Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the role of Financial Engineer?
Apply Link/Registration Link of Moody’s Corporation Jobs and Careers at Bangalore location & for More Details: Click Here