Mphasis Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers As Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Mphasis Recruitment 2021: Mphasis is an IT services company based in Bangalore, India. The company provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as architecture guidance, application development and integration, and application management services.
To get job and career updates directly on mobile
Whatsapp this write HelloJob.
For more information see - https://ominebro.tech
Company Name: Mphasis
Wikipedia: Mphasis Wiki
Position: Management Trainee
Degree Needed: B.Com
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Work Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
- B.Com Graduate
- Excellent Reconciliation, Accounting & Reporting experience
- Excellent Communication- Written & Verbal
- Proficient in Accounting & Analytical Skills
- Proficient in MS Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables) and hands on experience on application- TM1, Oracle discoverer, Cognos
- Ability to prioritize efficient & be flexible
- Positive demeanor with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind to change
- High standard of integrity, self-confidence to state and support opinions
- Flexible to work in the early morning (3.30-4.00 AM IST), also to do extended shifts during month-end/quarter-end.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month end closing activities.
- Perform management & operational reporting – monthly MIS, Transaction Listings, Flash reports, Expense/FTE reports, Monthly performance Dashboard, Revenue reports, consolidated P&L reports, management packs to support of monthly/ quarterly senior leadership meetings
- Perform month end accounting, preparation and posting of journals into GL
- Perform variance analysis, write commentaries on actuals vs forecast / budgets to identify the key drivers and help the business to make decisions
- Critical support for analysis and decision making by providing consolidated snapshot post month end close as per the requirement
- Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control
- Ability to identify and report variances between Actuals and Forecast/Budget
- Performing deliverables aligned on forecast reporting.
- Explaining the causes of different cost heads of the various functions and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partners.
Apply Link: Click here