NCR Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring as Software Intern of Any Degree Graduate
NCR Freshers Recruitment 2022: NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Company Name: NCR Corporation
Website: NCR Corporation
Wikipedia: NCR Corporation Wiki
Job Role: Software Intern
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- 0-1 years of experience in Software Testing
- Knowledgeable in software testing concepts and methodology. Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing
- Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing. Experience in desired technology.
- Ability to identify, debug and clearly articulate software defects
- Experience in GUI Testing, Backend Testing and Database Testing
- Experience in enterprise software testing
- Experience in developing Functional, Integration and end-end scenario test cases to validate business, system and operational requirements
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting techniques and problem solving skills
- Able to constructively voice opinions, adapt to changing requirements, and provide frequent status updates
- Experience with tools such as QC, QTP, JIRA.
- Have a strong desire for quality, and an attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members worldwide
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical co-workers
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Judgment skills are needed to assess high-risk areas of an application on which to focus testing efforts
- Ability to understand customer needs or expectations; business requirements and technical requirements
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to mentor and influence others.
- Worked in any Software Development Life Cycle model and desirable working in Agile environment
- Knowledge of software development standards and protocols.
- Experience with tools utilized in development environment:
- HP ALM
- Certifications – ISTQB etc.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Apply test methodology, processes, procedures, standards and tools used by team.
- Exhibit a good understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
- Co-ordinate cross-team test activities
- Perform manual functional and regression testing
- Perform volume, performance, reliability testing
- Ensure high quality software which meets requirements – make sure every feature has clearly defined acceptance criteria and is well tested using documented test scripts. Full test coverage against requirements is expected
- Record, maintain, and archive test results
- Conduct tests ranging from hardware component level to the full solution
- Install and configure test environment including hardware and software components
- Design and develop test scripts which facilitate re-use of test scripts and components
- Record and track all issues uncovered during requirements review or testing and follow through to resolution. Utilize software based system maintenance and tracking tools for test cases and defects
- Create accurate estimates of work efforts and meet project deadlines
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
- Monitor test execution progress and provide metrics and reports to management
- Manage physical and virtual lab environments
- Applies good debugging and troubleshoot techniques to assist Developers with isolating the problem and determining the solution
- Review and provide input for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training
- Stays current with technology and/or test practices and disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices
Apply Link: Click here