NIRDPR Research Associate Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online for RA Vacancies | Salary Rs. 40,000 PM. Today in this blog, we are sharing some useful information about latest NIRDPR Recruitment 2021. Finally, the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has invites on-line applications for the position of Research Associate on purely contract basis. The educational qualifications, experience and the remuneration are indicated in the table below along with the dates and places of interview.
The Application form submission has started on 04th May 2021. Eligible Candidates can submit NIRDPR Online Applications Form on or before May 15, 2021 (Midnight at 24.00 hours). Eligible and interested candidates can check the details, online Application link, and other important details.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2021 Notification
Name of the Board
|National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR), Hyderabad|
|Last Date to Apply||
|Tentative date of interview||
May 31, 2021
Mode of Apply
Short Information: NIRDPR Research Associate Online Application Link is available at Official Site. In this blog, we have uploaded a registration link that directly connects to the official site.
About National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR):
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), an autonomous organization under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj. Recognized internationally as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence, it builds capacities of rural development functionaries, elected representatives of PRIs, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders through inter-related activities of training, research and consultancy. The Institute is located in Hyderabad, Telangana.
NIRDPR Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Applicants must have complete Doctorate in Management/Social Sciences/ Statistics from a recognized university/Institute.
- Candidates with hands on experience in research projects related to ‘Farmers’ Producers Organizations’ will have an added advantage.
- The candidate should have hands-on experience of at least 2 years in collection and processing of primary as well as secondary data and Should be well-versed with advanced research tools and techniques with Should be ready to travel on need basis.
- Job Seekers age limit for this post; do not exceeding 35 years of age.
NIRDPR Salary Package 2021:
All those applicants who get vacancies will get paid an attractive pay scale is Rs.40, 000/- per month (consolidated amount) May be revised as per the norms of NIRDPR from time to time.
NIRDPR Selection Process 2021:
- The candidate should submit a copy of print out of the submitted on-line application at the time of interview and the original certificates of qualification / experience for verification along with attested copies.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for
Note: No TA / DA will be given for attending the Interview.
- The offered assignment is purely on temporary basis and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR in future.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No correspondence will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection or engagement, etc.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualifications, experience etc. in exceptional cases.
How to Apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Click the below link to Apply Online for NIRDPR Recruitment.
Step 2: Register by creating a Username and Password.
Step 3: Go to the Login Page.
Step 4: Complete the application form by filling in all the details.
Step 5: Credentials email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
Step 6: Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
Step 7: Save the Application form for future reference.
Applicants must have complete Doctorate in Management/Social Sciences/ Statistics from a recognized university/Institute.
Job Seekers age limit for this post; do not exceeding 35 years of age.
The candidate should submit a copy of print out of the submitted on-line application at the time of interview and the original certificates of qualification / experience for verification along with attested copies.