Nissan Careers India 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Nissan Careers India 2022: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan. The company sells its vehicles under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands, with in-house performance tuning products labelled Nismo.
Company: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Wikipedia: Nissan Wiki
Position: Software Engineer Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Nissan Digital Hub, Trivandrum, IN
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Experience & Expertise:
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale distributed problems.
- Very Strong Object oriented programing.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with multitier architectures.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google cloud.
You’d Make an Ideal Candidate if You:
- Get genuinely excited about leveraging technology to find simple solutions to really hard, complex problems
- Enjoy working with, and leading a passionate, multi-disciplinary team in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Are data-driven and analytical in your approach, and are able to effectively keep the big picture in perspective while still being extremely detail-oriented when it comes to your product
- Have had your share of failures and take pride in sharing the lessons you’ve learned from those experiences
- Good knowledge and experience in Java / Java EE / Spring Boot based application development
- Good experience in developing applications deployed in AWS or similar FaaS solutions in the Cloud
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing applications based on Microservices architecture
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience of Junit and/or Jasmine non-functional, functional and unit test frameworks and tools
- Good to have knowledge of developing Containerized applications.
- Working knowledge of Tomcat and Websphere application servers and Java containers
- Complete understanding of testing.
- Expertise in open source frame works and development
- Experience with web servers, service oriented architectures, web services (both REST and SOAP), Microservices architecture, security best practices and database technologies.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), continuous integration, continuous deployment and agile software development methodologies
- Passion for code quality.
- Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect is adhered to.
- Ensure adherence to software quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines.
- Writing scalable , maintainable and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions.
- Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
Apply Link: Click here