Nokia Freshers Hiring 2022 as IT Support Specialist of Any Degree Graduate
Nokia Freshers Hiring 2022: Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
Company Name: Nokia
Company Website: Nokia
Wikipedia: Nokia Wiki
Position: IT Technical Support Specialist
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Year of pass out: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: As Per IT Standards
Your skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Technology or certification in Unix/Linux system administration.
- Knowledge of computer networks concepts (IP, routers, firewalls, DNS)
- Good knowledge of Linux and bash scripting
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Passion for technology and for continuous learning
- Experience in one or more of these areas desirable:
- Knowledge of Cloud architectures and deployment tools
- Knowledge of software configuration management
- Knowledge of CI/CD applications
- Knowledge of configuration automation tools
- Knowledge of Java and/or Python programming languages
Your role and responsibilities:
- Analyse, troubleshoot, and resolve issues in existing software or solutions, working together with subject matter experts.
- Work in a team environment, collaborating with your team members, ensuring that information regarding the discovery process is properly gathered for future events.
- Provide feedback to business customers, via ticket, email, or chat.
- Explore and learn new tools and technologies.
Apply Link: Click here