NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Executive Trainee | 225 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 28th April 2022
Company: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India.
The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and program of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors program in the country.
Company Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Positions: Executive Trainee
Vacancies: 225 Posts
- Mechanical: 87 Posts
- Chemical: 49 Posts
- Electrical: 31 Posts
- Electronics: 13 Posts
- Instrumentation: 12 Posts
- Civil: 13 Posts
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5 year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
Candidates age must be maximum 26 years as on 28-04-2022. Age is relax able for reserved category candidates.
Electrical & Electronics
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Controls
Electronics & Instrumentation
Instrumentation & Controls
Instrumentation & Electronics
Selection Process for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022:
- Monthly Stipend – Rs.55,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs.18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding– In accommodation as provided by NPCIL
- For General/EWS/OBC (only male): Rs.500/-
- For Women/SC/ST/PwBDs: No fee
Payment Mode: An application fee to be submitted online.
How to Apply for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at NPCIL careers website from 13th April 2022 to 28th April 2022.
More Information: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here.