NVIDIA Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
NVIDIA Freshers Recruitment 2022: NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing. NVIDIA is a “learning machine” that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to solve, that only we can tackle, and that matter to the world. This is our life’s work, to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
Company Name: Nvidia
Wikipedia: Nvidia Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2022
Work Location: Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
NVIDIA Software Engineering is 2000+ employees’ group in India, spread across Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad locations. We have opportunities across different verticals in Software: Cloud, System Software, Compiler, Infrastructure, AI/ML and Web Development. As an engineer in the Software Group in India, you’ll get to work on exciting projects involving software of all NVIDIA Solutions, Driver stack, Chip, MM, 3DV Graphics, Grid and VR.
What is N.Ex.T?
N.Ex.T – NVIDIA Exceptional Talent is a pioneering program designed to hire exceptional talent from across colleges in India. For dreamers, creators and innovators passionate about changing the world through technology. Here’s an opportunity to start your career in software with NVIDIA. Inviting engineers graduating in 2022 to apply for N.Ex.T and build the future with us!
- Engineering students graduating in 2022
- B.Tech/Dual degree/M.Tech/MS/PhD from CS/IT/EE/EC departments
- Register for the N.Ex.T program
- Assessment includes two rounds of online technical tests – N.Ex.T Basic and N.Ex.T Advanced; followed by interviews for candidates who clear the tests
- Candidates selected will be offered a full-time New College Graduate (NCG) position in the Software group at NVIDIA India
- Apply for N.Ex.T – April 20 to May 4, 2022
- N.Ex.T Basic Test – May 8, 2022 (Analytical reasoning + fundamental assessment in software concepts and programming)
- N.Ex.T Advanced Test followed by Interviews – Third week of May 2022
More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here