Opentext Off Campus Drive | Associate Specialist | B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | 2021
Opentext Off Campus Drive:OpenText software applications manage content or unstructured data for large companies, government agencies, and professional service firms. OpenText aims its products at addressing information management requirements, including management of large volumes of content, compliance with regulatory requirements, and mobile and online experience management.
Opentext Off Campus Drive:
OpenText software applications manage content or unstructured data for large companies, government agencies, and professional service firms. OpenText aims its products at addressing information management requirements, including management of large volumes of content, compliance with regulatory requirements, and mobile and online experience management.
Opentext Off Campus Drive:
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
- Representing the client, acting as first point of contact for all technical inquiries regarding E-docs and its integration into external environments.
- Utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via telephone, email, or web chat, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy
- Meet established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators that are measured through customer satisfaction surveys, phone based activities, and schedule adherence.
- Show an understanding of the customer environment and product enabling resolution of complex technical issues and providing alternative support options which may not be related to the products directly.
- Act as a key point of contact for customers follow up and incident management, while maintaining ITSM with updates and resolution.
- Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including development to document software defects and customer suggestions.
- Contributing to the knowledge base by authoring and editing articles to share current information with team members.
- Using professional/technical knowledge, guided by known practices and established precedents, make decisions within defined parameters to impact schedules and deliverables of the project/function.
- Work under general guidance with results reviewed periodically, seeking approval from others on matters outside of job or role as needed.
- Participate in problem-solving usually pertinent to project deliverables and requiring the analysis of several factors.
- Solutions are determined within broadly defined methods and techniques and may require the application of specific professional/technical knowledge to develop solutions.
- 0 -2 years previous experience working within a technical support environment
- University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Solid foundation working with Windows OS and Outlook
- Experience working with enterprise database product and technology as well as an understanding of SQL
- Experience in analyzing or debugging (Windows -logs, Java debugging, Browser debugging).
- Previous experience configuring HTTP and application servers
- Understanding of Networking and network technology
- Basic knowledge of MS Exchange and SharePoint would be an asset
- Basic Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, HTTP/s, Firewalls).
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
- Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Positive attitude, patience, understanding, dedication and commitment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a thirst for knowledge.
How to Apply For Opentext Off Campus Drive:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Opentext Off Campus Drive by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here