Paytm Jobs for Freshers 2021 Hiring for Multiple Position of Any Degree Graduate
Paytm Jobs for Freshers 2021: Paytm is India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform. It started with online mobile recharge and bill payments and has an online marketplace today. In a short span of time we have scaled to over 158mn registered users and more than 90mn monthly transactions. Paytm is the consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications. One97 investors include Ant Financial (AliPay), SAIF Partners, Mediatek, Sapphire Venture and Silicon Valley Bank.
Company Name: Paytm
Wikipedia: Paytm Wiki
Job Profile: Multiple Roles
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Across India
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: 60,000 INR Per Month
Paytm Off-Campus Drive 2021 – Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Salary – Best in Industry.
- Earning Potential upto 60,000 per month.
- Weekly Incentive Payouts
- Flexible Earning Model – Option to compensate your lost target for a leave /holiday by achieving higher target on another day.
- Reward & Recognition – Exciting Rewards and Recognition policy to celebrate your performance
- Conveyance Allowance – provided as per eligibility
Paytm Off-Campus Drive 2021 – Desired Candidate Profile:
- Mobile Allowance – provided as per eligibilityEducation Sponsorship – to facilitate your learning needs, enhancing your knowledge and to support your academic pursuit
- Various Skill enhancement programs to help you grow and develop professionally
- Customised training and grooming programs to support you in quick career progression.
- Health & Retiral Benefits – While you work hard, your financial burdern towards Medical expenses are taken care of, by us. Your future is also secured through the retiral benefits offered by the company.
Paytm Off-Campus Drive 2021 – Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning & scheduling market visits for lead generation
- Meeting sales targets of multiple payments solutions such as QR code, Sound Box, EDC/card swipe machine, point of sales software, insurance and other financial products
- Deployment of products and articulation of benefits & best practices at client locations
- Ensuring customer satisfaction leading to higher sales conversions and retention
- Gathering consistent feedback from market for existing offerings and insights on competitor moves as feedback for product enhancements
Apply Link: Click here