Philips Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring as Intern of Any Degree Graduate
Philips Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022: Koninklijke Philips N.V. (literally Royal Philips, stylized as PHILIPS) is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Amsterdam, one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs. It was once one of the largest electronic conglomerates in the world and currently employs around 74,000 people across 100 countries. The company gained its royal honorary title in 1998 and dropped the “Electronics” in its name in 2013.
Company Name: Philips
Company Website: Philips
Wikipedia: Philips Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Chennai
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following:
- A final year student or recent graduate
- Has basic awareness of business context and products, end users
- Excellent Analytical skills and ability to work with large amounts of data and information
- Functional knowledge of relevant programming languages (R, Python, SQL)
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
You are responsible for:
- Support /contribute in creating value and impact by delivering meaningful insights by using advanced technologies for analyzing and interpreting large complex data sets.
- Participates in full analytics solution process working within the team or/and with other upstream and downstream stakeholders.
- Assist in solving business-related problems using data-driven techniques and deep understanding of the end user/customer needs. Elicit scope, purpose and expected minimum quality thresholds for an AI model.
- Carry out data analysis and model development.
- Support other supply or team related initiatives as assigned by the manager.
Apply Link: Click here