PhonePe Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
PhonePe Careers 2021: PhonePe is an Indian digital payments and financial services company headquartered in Bangalore, India. PhonePe was founded in December 2015, by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burzin Engineer. The PhonePe app, based on the Unified Payments Interface, went live in August 2016
Company Name: PhonePe
Official Site: PhonePe
Wikipedia: PhonePe Wiki
Positions: Operations Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BBA
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Bangalore
Package: As Per IT Standards
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Year
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline,
- Experience working with courier vendors, business teams & office staff.
- Knowledge of vendor invoicing & payments.
- Experience in logistics handling dispatch & pick ups
- Working knowledge of procurement systems.
- Strong independent problem solving
- Ability to work across teams
- Advanced MS & Excel skills.
- Quick learner
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Receiving, checking & processing invoices and tracking payments to vendors.
- Execute legal documents related to external service providers in coordination with Legal, Finance, Procurement, IT teams to ensure seamless vendor operations.
- Creation of Purchase Requests releasing Purchase orders in Fusion by coordinating with the Procurement team.
- Handle vendor Support/Queries and resolve the same.
- Check with dispatch & pick up updates from production vendors and warehouses.
- Support the team with operational tasks (follow ups, collateral movement)
- Create and update inventory/ dispatch/production/invoicing reports and ensure accuracy and validity of information.
- Help with packing, dispatch and update coordinating with various teams and update the dispatch details.