Power Grid Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineer Trainee | 105 Posts | Last Date: 20 February 2022
Power Grid Recruitment 2022 :POWERGRID Corporation of India Limited, invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee of 105 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 20 February 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment given below.
Power Grid Recruitment 2022:
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is owned by the state of India it is an electric utility company. The headquartered is located in Gurugram, India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited plays a vital role in India to transmit 50% of electricity to all over India.
Power Grid Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||20 February 2022|
- Full Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Relevant Field: Electrical/Electrical (Power)/Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)/Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication /
Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg./Civil Engineering/Computer Science/
Computer Engg./Information Technology
- 28 years for General
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates : 5 years
- For PwD candidates : 10 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Computer Science – 37 Posts
- Electrical – 60 Posts
- Civil – 04 Posts
- Electronics – 04 Posts
Power Grid Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The Selection Process consists of normalized marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021.Candidates shall be short-listed for Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized Marks out of 100 in the corresponding paper of GATE-2021 only and as per the criteria decided by the Management. Candidates shall have the option for appearing the GD/ interview in Hindi or English.
- Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter. Candidates must qualify in the Personal Interview in order to be considered for empanelment. The qualifying % in interview for different categories is as mentioned below:
- Qualifying % in Interview: Unreserved Category including EWS : 40%, Reserved: 30%
- For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightages of marks obtained in GATE 2021,Group Discussion and Interview shall be as indicated below: GATE 2021 Marks (out of 100) : 85%, Group Discussion :3%, Personal Interview : 12%
- For General – Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply Power Grid Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at Power Grid India website (www.powergridindia.com) on or before 20 February 2022
Apply : Click here