Prolifics Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Trainee Package 5 LPA
Prolifics Recruitment 2022: Prolifics Corporation (ISO 9001:2000 certified, ISO 27001 certified, SEI-CMMi Level 5) is a Global Technology Solutions Provider that caters to diverse industry verticals. With over 40 years into business, Prolifics has been successfully empowering over 3000 customers around the world by implementing customized and innovative, end-to-end technology solutions. Prolifics caters to Fortune 50 and Fortune 100 companies across a broad range of industries including Financial Services, Insurance, Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Retail, with our association with them spanning across several years. Prolifics has a Global presence across North America: USA and Canada, Europe: UK and Germany, Middle East & Asia. In India, we have 4 off shore development centers, 3 in Hyderabad & 1 in Pune.
Company Name: Prolifics Corporation
Company Website: Prolifics
Passout Year: 2022
Job Location: Pune & Hyderabad
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Year
Salary: 5 LPA
- Professional graduate in either streams like B.Sc in Maths / Statistics
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum academic score of 60% throughout the career with no back logs
- A min score of 60% in High school in mathematics apart from the overall percentage of 60%
- Only 2022 pass-outs are eligible
Skills Required / Personality Traits:
- Ability to work in distributed environments.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to dynamic technical environments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- We are looking for skilled trainee software engineers with good knowledge in Full stack development, including but not limited to, JAVA / Python / Node JS / C++ / C# / Dot Net with good Logical and analytical thinking abilities
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology.
- Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies.
- Perform unit testing and participate in design and code-review process.
- Online Assessment
- Coding Test
- Virtual interview (HR + Technical)
Apply Link: Click here