PTC Hiring Freshers 2022 as Associate of Any Degree Graduate
PTC Hiring Freshers 2022: PTC Inc. is an American computer software and services company founded in 1985 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The global technology company has over 6,000 employees in across 80 offices 30 countries, 1,150 technology partners and over $1bn in revenue.
Company Name: PTC Inc.
Company Website: PTC
Wikipedia: PTC Wiki
Position: Associate Technical Support Specialist
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields. Experience working with technically diverse teams. Strong verbal and written communication skills for English is required.
- 0-2 years experience with practical knowledge in a related support, services field that comprises of technical and soft skills.
- Strong experience on implementing or supporting Client-Server architecture or Multi-tier applications including practical knowledge of core components such as Databases, Networking and Operating Systems.
- Exposure to functional or hands on knowledge on cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS or vCloud etc.
- Demonstrated ability to solve analytical problems with maintaining effective and precise investigation, documentation for issues, defects, and customer use cases.
- Object-Oriented programming background preferably in Java. An understanding of web and web services development including use of RESTful API’s, HTML and XML is preferred.
- Able to produce audience-appropriate technical communications with management, support personnel, and the customers.
- Provide technical support and advice to customers and partners regarding implementation, customization, deployment, and optimization of our PLM applications (Windchill PDMLink®, Windchill ProjectLink® etc.) Utilize PTC’s case management tool to log issues, track associated status and related activities.
- The goal is to meet the high demands of our end customers who use PTC PLM solutions in a mission-critical environment. To do so, you provide high-quality support service to our customers and partners, minimizing their efforts, eliminating risks, and with best support experience. Use of your technical and industry-specific IT knowledge to provide extended support activities (technical trainings, webinars, mentoring etc.)
- Create and publish knowledge articles for re-use by PTC customers and employees. Candidate must demonstrate a willingness to be proactive as well as to independently take on new challenges.
- Identify and recommend product and support training opportunities for the team.
- Provision of our ITIL-based services with the aim of continuous quality improvement (ISO 9001:2015) Primary working hours will be in North America or Night shift hours required
Apply Link: Click here