PwC Hiring for Freshers 2022 as Advisory Associate of Any Degree Graduate
PwC Hiring for Freshers 2022: PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
Company Name: PricewaterhouseCoopers
Wikipedia: PwC Wiki
Position: Advisory Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Package: Not Disclosed
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
- Perform work and provide related deliverables in accordance with DC User Guide instructions as applied to engagement team work request submissions
- MBA Finance/CFA/C.A.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Completed a professional qualification in accounting or finance and understands financial accounting concepts.
- Working knowledge of Analytical tools like Power Suite
- Manages a number of responsibilities in the face of competing priorities. Sets priorities for tasks based on relative importance and urgency.
- Takes responsibility for and ensures that assigned tasks are fulfilled in a timely way to a high standard
- Has Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Is a team player, committed to providing high quality and maintaining timeliness
- Has effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrates self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Is committed to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes.
- Review of Financial Due Diligence reports (along with supporting MS-Excel datapacks) and valuations reports within the Quality Review Services
- Interpreting data and analyzing results along with visualizing data insights using tools like MS Office
- Transform source data into a TS workable format, Manipulate source data to allow more efficient analysis, Reconcile and summarise data and populate client templates within the data transformation services
- You will play an integral role in PwC’s core advisory services provided to clients.
- Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm’s workflow management tool, understand optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed.
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by working as a team member: understand personal and team roles; contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
Apply Link: Click here