Qualcomm Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Associate Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Qualcomm Recruitment 2022: Qualcomm Incorporated is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services. It derives most of its revenue from chip making and the bulk of its profit from patent licensing businesses
Company Name: Qualcomm Technologies
Company Website: Qualcomm
Wikipedia: Qualcomm Wiki
Position: Associate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Market
Experience Level: 1 – 2 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or a proven history of experience in the technical field.
- Strong programming skills in C, Python, Perl, Shell scripting
- Knowledge of makefiles, toolchains is a plus
- 0 to 1 years of Software Engineering or related work experience
- A background in embedded software and experience with software development/integration experience.
- Good understanding of C/C++ , C# and Strong Shell Scripting/Python programming skills and hands-on experience on debugging embedded systems.
- Knowledge of any Revision Control Software and a basic understanding of branching and merging use cases.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate across stakeholders and drive towards task completion.
- Hands on experience with git , perforce and code collaborator will be preferred
- Experience with large scale software build, integration and test environments.
- Knowledge of Windows build tools such as MSBuild , CL.exe and Link.exe.
- Familiarity with various debug tools including emulators/JTAG-debuggers, Windbg, etc.
- Experience on Continuous Build and Integration (Automated) systems like Electric Commander, and Jenkins.
- Join a team that is the backbone of seamless and continuous integration of WIFI codebase. The team works on a huge codebase with equally large amount of QA infrastructure and works with several different OS/environments/toolchains.
- This team focusses on key areas like build and integration architecture, efficient usage of tools and infrastructure, networking with multiple teams and helping in on time release of a product.
- Looking for engineers who are self-driven, passionate about scripting and able to work in a high pressure environment. The Engineer will be performing a critical role of developing, enhancing and maintaining the build infrastructure of a fast paced global team that allows to scale these needs easily and also add other value adds like logging infrastructure, enabling/disabling of features, etc.
Apply Link: Click here