Qualys Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers as QA Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Qualys Recruitment 2021: Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS) is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions with over 10,300 customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. Qualys helps organizations streamline and consolidate their security and compliance solutions in a single platform and build security into digital transformation initiatives for greater agility, better business outcomes and substantial cost savings. The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated Cloud Apps deliver businesses critical security intelligence continuously, enabling them to automate the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications on premises, on endpoints and elastic clouds.
Company Name: Qualys Inc
Official Website: Qualys
Position: Software QA Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: Freshers
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- 0-2 years experience in Java, scripting, and Manual testing of web-based applications with test to break attitude.
- Good understanding of database, Linux, networking, and coding skills are a must.
- UI Automation, Perf automation is good to have.
- Must be good with back-end testing which involves docker container knowledge.
- Good troubleshooting skills with Kafka and Casandra technologies.
- Experience with using and/or developing test tool for web-based applications (SaaS experience preferred).
- Strong experience with automation test tools (preferably Cucumber, Selenium, Jmeter).
- Experienced with Apache/Tomcat web servers and web application development.
- Must be proficient with XML, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols.
- Knowledge of relational databases and practical abilities in performing SQL queries, Oracle 10g and above a plus.
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Work closely with product and development teams to identify/communicate defects and monitor resolutions, also author complete series of acceptance and functional tests.
- Participate in the creation and enhancement of the continuous integration platform used to test all our projects.
Apply Link: Click here