Raytheon Technologies Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Raytheon Technologies Careers 2022: Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an American multinational aerospace and defense conglomerate headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. It is one of the largest aerospace, intelligence services providers, and defense manufacturers in the world by revenue and market capitalization.
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corporation
Official Website: Raytheon Technologies
Wikipedia: Raytheon Technologies Wiki
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Package: Best In Industry
Job Skills & Attributes:
- Demonstrates the ability to provide a general analysis of a problem or situation.
- Cooperation – Recognizes that individual goals contribute toward accomplishing team outcomes.
- Dependability – Demonstrates the ability to follow through with work assignments and support management’s policies
- and procedures.
- Detail Orientation – Is able to provide the status of work assignments at any time and can quickly produce any documentation or information that is needed.
- Judgment – Demonstrates the ability to base decisions on factual information and sound logic.
- Listening – Exhibits good listening skills and identifies verbal and non-verbal situations fairly well.
- Time Management – Maintains a daily to-do list which helps to prioritize schedule
- Software Engineer assist in Design, development, modifies, documents, tests, implements, installs, and supports software applications and systems.
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures, and methods.
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing, and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards to ensure pro‐grams and applications perform to specification. Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards.
- Writing, updating, and maintaining technical program, end-user documentation, and operational procedures.
- Understand the interfaces and behaviors of external software and hardware components that interact with the currently developed component.
Apply Link: Click here