Salesforce Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Associate of Any Degree Graduate
Salesforce Campus Recruitment 2022: Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Company Name: Salesforce Inc.
Company Website: Salesforce
Wikipedia: Salesforce Wiki
Job Role: Associate Member of Technical Staff
Batch Eligible: 2021
Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
- B.E/ B.Tech graduating in 2021 in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, orequivalent disciplines with specialization in computer science.
- 7 CGPA and above with no backlogs.
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Java/C++/Python
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Working knowledge of web technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts-
- Strong skills in Data Structures, OOPs Concept and Algorithms
- This is your time to shine. As software engineering graduate you will be expected to contribute right away as a member of our Scrum teams for future releases.
- As the world leader in enterprise cloud computing, we deliver innovations 3 times a year with several features in each release.
- You will design and develop features that reach millions of end users and enterprises who use our mission-critical applications and services every day to run their business, deliver high-quality software through automated testing, and own your service in production with real-time monitoring tools and frameworks.
- From day 1 you will learn, deliver releases to our customers and drive customer success for the largest enterprises in the world
- Develop well-tuned products using the latest coding constructs that may be included as part of ournext software release- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
Apply Link: Click here