SAP Freshers Hiring 2022 as Developer Associate of Any Degree Graduate
SAP Freshers Hiring 2022: At SAP, our purpose is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. Our promise is to innovate to help our customers run at their best. SAP is committed to helping every customer become a best-run business. We engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality, and spread opportunity across borders and cultures. Together, with our customers and partners, we can transform industries, grow economies, lift up societies, and sustain our environment.
Company Name: SAP Labs
Company Website: SAP Labs
Position: Developer Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Experience (Role Requirements):
- Proficiency in software design principles and object-oriented design.
- Working knowledge of classic ABAP and object-oriented ABAP.
- Working knowledge on Open Data Protocol (OData) and Core Data Services (CDS).
- Good knowledge of the ABAP programming model for SAP Fiori.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working functional or process knowledge of Financials (preferable).
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Expectations and Tasks:
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work in accordance with the Agile development models (scrum, lean), which requires you to be self-driven and make decisions independently, as well as to be flexible in order to meet the needs of the team.
- Work as a developer in a team, taking product development responsibilities for backend development and related processes, methods, and tools for SAP S/4HANA. You will be working on developing legal reports to meet legal regulations for several countries.
- Write efficient and maintainable code in accordance with standards and naming conventions defined by SAP.
- Drive topics independently and have object ownership.
- Play an integral role in the entire software development lifecycle.
- Be a strong team player who can contribute to the overall success of the team and its deliverables.
- Effectively communicate with local and remote teams.
Apply Link: Click here