Schneider Electric Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Schneider Electric Recruitment 2022: Schneider Electric SE is a multinational company providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. It addresses homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries, by combining energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services.
Company Name: Schneider Electric
Company Website: Schneider Electric
Wikipedia: Schneider Electric Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2021
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Chemical Engineering.
- Should have minimum 65% of Marks or 6.5 CGPA.
- Should have the basic understanding of programmable logic controllers, distributed control systems, Safety systems, Fire & Gas systems, IIoT and Industry 4.0
- Should aware of industry standards and practices (e.g., ISA standards) that apply to control system design.
- Should have firm and increasing understanding of process control concepts and techniques.
- Should understand networking devices & components like ethernet switches, Fiber optic switches, firewalls etc.,
- Should understand the various industrial communication protocols like Modbus, Profibus, HART, FF etc.,
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attitude to work effectively as an individual & in team environment and shall be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning & willingness to accept criticism
- Willing to travel for site commissioning activities depending upon the project requirements
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives
- Should design, implement, and test a wide range of I/O (HART, Modbus, FF, Profibus etc.), basic control functions, interlocks, sequences, operator interface and other control components on DCS and PLC.
- Documenting the project control and safety functions, presenting them to the customer and get approval.
- Preparing simulations, test scenarios, test documentation, and participates in customer Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Actively participates in project meetings, discussion with customers, visiting sites and supporting commissioning activities
- Should be able to troubleshoot the control and communication problems between different systems during FAT and at site.
- Compiles and maintains project databases, configuration data, or other project information.
- Compiles data and prepares reports for various activities such as customer proposals, FEED studies, project design documents, FAT and SAT procedures etc.
- Shall be capable to identify technical opportunities and economic justification for control system improvements and communicates those to the Project Manager and/or Sales
Apply Link: Click here