Shell Graduate Programme 2022 Hiring Freshers as Trainee for Across India
Shell Graduate Programme 2022: Royal Dutch Shell PLC, commonly known as Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the oil and gas “supermajors” and the third-largest company in the world measured by 2018 revenues
Company: Royal Dutch Shell
Official Website: Shell
Wikipedia: Shell Wiki
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
What are we looking for?
- Ambitious graduates to help us tackle the energy challenge.
- You must be in the final year of your post-graduation or have graduated with an advanced degree like Masters or PhD from a recognized university with less than 3 years’ work experience
- There are no specific academic requirements for grades at A level or GCSE equivalents. However, we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
- Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team, and the credibility to influence others.
The Shell Graduate Programme:
- You will embark on a three-year Development Programme tailored to your chosen area, enabling you to develop your leadership qualities and become an accomplished Shell professional while keeping your creative flair alive.
- Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme.
- You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working for a globally recognized brand tackling globally significant changes.
Apply Link: Click here