S&P Global Hiring Freshers 2022 Hiring as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
S&P Global Hiring Freshers 2022: S&P Global Inc. is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics .we’re always looking for intellectually curious, progressive and passionate thinkers to join our team. With over 20,000 employees working across 95 offices around the globe, the diverse and vibrant community at S&P Global is unlike one you’ll find anywhere else.
Company Name: S&P Global Inc
Company Website: S&P Global
Wikipedia : S&P Global Wiki
Position: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Noida
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Business competencies, education and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 0 to 2 years of experience working on Test(Postman/Test NG/Junit/ Mockito/Selenium) frameworks
- Strong core Java skills (with good understanding of XML/JSON/Postgres databases/SQL)
- Comfortable working with both UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
Strong technical and platform knowledge, including some or all of:
- Distributed applications
- Infrastructure as Code , Terraform
- Web services
- Spring Boot
- Load/performance testing
- Frontend test frameworks
- XML, JAXB, JSON serialization
- Postgres \ SQL
- It will be good to have experience in development of Microservices, Serverless technologies and Amazon Web Services.
Duties & accountabilities
- Take responsibility for team’s deliverables, both in terms of timeliness and software quality.
- Work closely with the global Portfolio Valuations team, take ownership of various components in the platform, and gain a solid understanding of how these components fit within the overall platform.
- Owns, Implement and maintain various aspects of IHS Markit’s Java-based hosted valuations platform, working within a global team.
- Develop new software, and enhance existing software, to high-standards. Adhere to best practices that enhance user experience, usability, scalability, performance and security. Drive technology initiatives
- Take responsibility for code quality and automation test coverage.
- Ensuring clear communication on status to all stakeholders including regular progress and updates to your manager, peers and leads.
- Establish a productive working relationship with main product stakeholders.
- Work with Operations teams to support daily processing, and work with them to identify possible improvements to help improve efficiency.
Apply Link: Click here