Synopsys hiring Recruitment Drive for Experience: 0-2 years R&D Engineer
Synopsys hiring Recruitment:
Synopsys is hiring candidates for the role of R&D Engineer, I for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Synopsys Recruitment Drive are as follows.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. Self-driving cars. Machines that learn. Lightning-fast communication across billions of devices in the datasphere. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart Everything―where devices are getting smarter and connected, and security is an integral part of the design.
Powering this new era of innovation are high-performance silicon chips and exponentially growing amounts of software content. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart Everything with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design, verification, IP integration, and software security and quality testing. We help our customers innovate from silicon to software so they can bring amazing new products to life.
Job Position:- R&D Engineer, I
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Qualifications & Required Skills:-
- Knowledge of CMOS processes and issues in deep submicron process technologies
- CMOS circuit design, layout, simulation methodology & flows; basic understanding digital circuits
- Knowledge of standard cell design/char/packaging and QA
- Sound debugging and problem solving skills
- Programming skills using Python, TCL and perl is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in interactions with internal development teams
- B.E. or M.S in ECE with 0-2 year of relevant experience
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Will be responsible of creating different library views
- Will be responsible for running various quality checks and release of library
- Will be responsible for creating final library packages