T-Systems Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Package 3.5 LPA
T-Systems Careers 2021: T-Systems is a German global IT services and consulting company headquartered in Frankfurt. Founded in 2000, it is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom. As of 2012, T-Systems was the largest German and one of the largest European IT services companies, serving customers such as WestLB, Old Mutual, Daimler, Volkswagen, Royal Dutch Shell, Sanlam, Murray & Roberts, BP, TUI AG, De Agostini, Philips, MAN SE, Airbus, E.ON. and British American Tobacco. The company operates in more than 20 countries and in 2015 employed 45,990 people, in 2003 were approximately 50,000 people worldwide, among them around 27,000 in Germany and 23,000 outside
Company Name: T Systems
Company Website: T Systems
Wikipedia: T Systems Wiki
Job Role: Trainee
Passout Year: 2021
Salary: 3.5 LPA
Experience Level: Freshers
Date of Online Test: Friday, 6th June 2021
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Summary of T-Systems Careers India:
- T-Systems online off-campus recruitment drive for BE (CS/IT) 2021 batch students is scheduled on 06-06-2021. This online drive is organized by Central Placement Cell, PCET-NUTAN Group, Pune.
- This recruitment drive is only for the Maharashtra colleges, so other states’ students should not apply.
- 10th , 12th, Engineering Percentage – Minimum 60% throughout
- No- Dead / live back lock allowed
- Branch – Computers / IT
- Company HR will shortlist the students out of Total registered students and the test link will be sent by the company to the shortlisted students only.
- The college will not be responsible for shortlisting the students. No queries about the same will be entertained. If the candidate does not receive the mail till the last date, it will indicate that company has not shortlisted the candidate. Non shortlisted candidates should not contact anybody.
- It will be completely the company’s decision to shortlist the students depending upon the Accreditation or Rankings of the college and other criteria also (Company has not revealed all the details and want to reserve the right solely to shortlist the candidates).
- If the company does not get a sufficient number of final selects in the first slot, then the company may consider a few more students for the next slot/s as per their need. But please do not call for the same.