Talend Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers as Associate of Any Degree Graduate
Talend Careers 2022: Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Company Name: Talend
Company Website: Talend
Job Profile: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Passout Year: 2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Talend is hiring an Associate Technical Support Engineer with outstanding technical and customer service skills to join our Support team in Bangalore office. We are looking at Freshers from 2021 batch preferably from B.E. / B. Tech – CS / IT Background.
What you will need to qualify:
- A Bachelor’s Engineering degree in Computer Science (or any Bachelor’s engineering degree with certification / project experience in Java)
- Certification / Internship / Project experience in at least one or more areas listed below.
- JAVA: Debugging JAVA/JVM issues, Classes, Interfaces, Java Heap performance tuning and optimizing Garbage Collection. Knowledge of analysing Heap dump and Thread dump is a plus.
- ETL: Good knowledge on ETL and Data Transformation.
- Linux: Seasoned on the command line; comfortable with built-in tools like top, iostat, lsof, and netstat.
- Databases: Knowledge of a SQL-based Database is required. General knowledge of the database (eg:- RDBMS and NoSQL) is a plus.
- BigData: Exposure in Cloudera Bigdata ecosystem and familiar with CDH/CDP.
- Experience in analysing system, network, and application log files and system performance metrics to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- Overview of Java 3 tier web application – Understanding of Webserver, Application Server and Database.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting fundamentals.
- The ability to learn fast, and to be highly adaptable.
- Great communication skills, written and verbal.
Detailed Role & Responsibilities:
- Shift Timings – IST Hours (General Shift) / APAC hours – 6:30 am IST onwards / EMEA hours – 12:30 PM/1:30 PM IST onwards depending on Day Light Savings Time
- Resolve customer problems via telephone, email or remote access
- Maintain customer loyalty through integrity and accountability
- Research customer issues in a timely manner and follow up directly with the customer with recommendations and action plans
- Escalate cases to management when customer satisfaction comes into question
- Escalate cases to the engineering team when the problem is beyond the scope of technical support or falls out of the support team’s expertise
- Maintain control and management of the overall resolution for any escalated case, even when cross-functional groups are involved
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including development engineers, knowledge base, and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues
- Create knowledge base content to capture new learning for re-use throughout the company and user base
- Participate in technical communications within the team to share best practices and learn about new technologies and other ecosystem applications
- Actively participate in the Talend community to assist with generic support issues
Apply Link: Click here