TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 as Freshers Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
TCS Atlas Hiring 2022: TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Company Website: TCS
Wikipedia: TCS Wiki
Degree Needed: M.Sc/MA
Passout Batch: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Across India
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
- M.Sc (Mathematics/Statistics/Economics) & MA (Economics) from Year of Passing (YoP) – 2020, 2021 & 2022
Application process for TCS Atlas Hiring for YoP 2020, 2021 & 2022:
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ and above.
Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for TCS Atlas Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.TEST ELIGIBILITY
- Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education).
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates from the year of passing 2020 and 2021 should not have any backlogs and should have the course completion documents available. Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2022 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Atlas Hiring Process.
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years.
- Courses & Discipline: Only full-time Post Graduation courses with specializations as Mathematics/Statistics/ Economics will be considered from Year of passing 2020, 2021 and 2022 from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
Below are some of the many roles where you will be working with the best in the industry, offering your expert knowledge and fresh perspectives to create value for global businesses.
- Insightful Data Scientists: Identifying valuable data and structuring large volumes to discover trends and patterns, you will be key to providing confidence to decision making.
- Expert Risk Modellers: You will play an integral role in developing and evaluating systems, minimizing/controlling risk and optimizing business functioning.
- Intelligent Model Validators: You will be understanding the concept behind most of the available tools and techniques, applying them depending on the nature of problems, and also understanding their weaknesses and key mitigants.
- Adept Statisticians: You will analyse and interpret data to enable informed planning, and identify trends based on the results to project growth and transformation.
Apply Link: Click here