TCS BPS Registration 2022 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
TCS BPS Registration 2022: TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Company Website: TCS
Wikipedia: TCS Wiki
Degree Needed: B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, B.Sc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS,
Passout Batch: 2020/2021/2022
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
- Courses & Discipline: Only Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2020, 2021 and 2022 from any recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
TCS iON is the test provider for TCS BPS Hiring process
Test Duration – 65 minutes
|Section name||No. of questions||Duration per section(in minutes)|
About TCS BPS Hiring for 2020, 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing (YoP) graduates:
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Application Process for TCS BPS Hiring – YoP 2020, 2021, 2022:
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’.
Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for TCS BPS Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
For step-by-step guide to register and complete the application form on TCS Next Step portal , Click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Hiring Test
Apply Link: Click here