Texas Instruments Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Data Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Texas Instruments Off Campus Recruitment 2022: Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
Company Name: Texas Instruments Incorporated
Company Website: Texas
Wikipedia: Texas Wiki
Job Profile: Data Science Engineer
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
- 0-2 Years of experience in data mining techniques, statistical analysis, recommendation engines with core focus on latest data science techniques like AI/ML, predictive modelling, etc.
- Strong communication, analysis, problem solving and articulation skills, ability to understand and document complex data flows as part of business / production processes, infrastructure.
- ASIC Design, Manufacturing process background would be preferred.
- Familiarity with SDLC concepts and process. R/Python, SQL and query languages. Experience in working with visualization tools such as TIBCO Spotfire, Tableau etc.
- Working knowledge and mathematical understanding of regression, clustering, classification, forecasting, optimization, and other cutting-edge popular machine learning techniques
- Work as per the strategic technology direction and systems or solutions roadmaps to supporting critical design to manufacturing handoff process improvement needs.
- Provide support to facilitate move from technical concepts to implementation- concept/idea formulation and packaging to gain IT and business buy-in and alignment; identifying the resources, timeframe and cost for solution implementation
- Work closely with business stakeholders to determine & develop the best possible UI/UX designs, design data bases, visualizations, APIs for web-based applications and cross functionality between applications
- Create re-usable frameworks adhering to high software quality standards
- Architecting and establish overall, comprehensive, and efficient DevOps channel across and setting up a continuous build environment to speed up software development and deployment process
Apply Link: Click here