Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2022: Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American supplier of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software services. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Thermo Fisher was formed through the merger of Thermo Electron and Fisher Scientific in 2006.
Company Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Official Website: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Wikipedia: Thermo Fisher Scientific Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: Freshers
- Excited about building world-class software solutions that improve lives.
- Significant understanding of object oriented design and programming
- Exposure to developing multi-tier, scalable, and browser based applications. Cloud- based applications leveraging AWS is highly preferred.
- 0-1 years of solid hands experience with Angular (primary language).
- Database understanding and Java Knowledge is desired but not a must have.
- Significant experience using Agile software development methodologies
- Has experience, instincts, and enthusiasm around testing and testability
- Is authentic, transparent and leads by example, holding self and others accountable. Inspires, motivates and collaborates with others
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions. Is willing to ask difficult questions and take risks. Greets challenge and change as opportunity
- Experience working with geographically distributed team
- A highly motivated fast learner who can self-start and figure out
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalently technical disciplines.
- Experience in the Life Sciences domain, especially genetic analysis applications
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other leading cloud deployment platforms and services
- Experience using Agile Scrum development processes
- Design, develop, test, deploy, administrate, and maintain database, data transformation, data visualization, reporting, and medical information systems and platforms
- Responsible for collaboration with peers contributing to initial design and development of new software and/or extensive software revisions.
- Represent the team in cross-organizational development forums as well as customer requirements gathering and software validation and training sessions
- Rely on experience and judgment to understand complex problems and resolve them efficiently, Use prior knowledge and experience to provide functional and technical inputs driving delivery.
- Participate in training and support in on-boarding/orienting new software engineers as they join the team.
Apply Link: Click here