Titan Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Intern of Any Degree Graduate
Titan Off Campus Recruitment 2022: Titan Company Limited (earlier known as Titan Industries Limited) is an Indian luxury products company that mainly manufactures fashion accessories such as jewellery, watches and eyewear. Part of the Tata Group and started as a joint venture with TIDCO, the company has its corporate headquarters in Electronic City, Bangalore, and registered office in Hosur, Tamil Nadu.
Company: Titan Company Limited
Wikipedia: Titan Wiki
Job Profile: Product Support Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Passout Year: 2021/2022
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Who should apply for this role?
- B.Tech/BE/BSc(IT) – (2022-21) Graduates
- You are extremely passionate about technology – and can’t live without your smartphone!
- You are well-versed with, and highly interested in, Internet and mobile communication
- A natural inclination to being curious, someone who is Research-driven and good researching skills on the internet.
- You have excellent written skills, and can explain concepts through clear and accurate writing
- You have a way with people, and particularly good explanation skills
- You think the Team’s victory is worth more than individual heroics
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Most of all, you enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment full of young, overachieving tech enthusiasts
What is the job like?
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner and help them resolve any problems faced when using the product
- Provide Omnichannel support over chat, email, phone and social media
- Help fix any bugs that crop up in the product and contribute to the feature documentation
- Work with our development team and suggest updates and features to continuously improve the customer experience
- Ensuring speedy resolution of customer issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Participate in the product planning process to ensure that features requested by customers are prioritized and implemented
- Strive to deliver a WOW! effect for our customers, to further enhance their perception of our product and company
- Flexibility of working in shifts.
Apply Link: Click here