Trane Technologies Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Trane Technologies Careers 2021: Trane Technologies plc is an American Irish-domiciled diversified industrial manufacturing company formed in 1905 by the merger of Ingersoll-Sergeant Drill Company and Rand Drill Company. It is headquartered near Dublin, Ireland.
To get job and career updates directly on mobile
Whatsapp this write HelloJob.
For more information see - https://ominebro.tech
Company Name: Trane Technologies plc
Company Website: Trane Technologies
Wikipedia: Trane Technologies Wiki
Position: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2021
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: Freshers
Salary: Best In Industry
The team is seeking a self-motivated engineer who is passionate about quality and innovation in a dynamic environment. This opening is for an entry-level position for 2021 Passout.
- Only 2021 pass out students are eligible
- The candidate should have 70% in 10th, 12th, and UG/PG
- GET (UG): Electronics and Communication / Computer Science/IT/EIE/EEE
- PGET: Electronics and communication/ Embedded / Computer Science/VLSI/Control & Automation
You will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Zeal for new information, knowledge, and experiences; regularly seeking and capitalizing on learning opportunities; quickly assimilating and applying new information
- Collaborate with others to foster effective teamwork by linking own responsibilities to the team’s goals and needs
- Manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Ensure effective and efficient completion of projects by planning and implementing courses of action with other functions and key stakeholders
- Under supervision, you will work on various engineering assignments and perform various SDLC activities like design, development and testing. The Trainee will design and develop software for new products and enhance existing products.
- Good written and verbal communication, skills.
- Competent in at least one programming language
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, analytical skills