TransUnion Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Data Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
TransUnion Recruitment 2022: TransUnion is an American consumer credit reporting agency. TransUnion collects and aggregates information on over one billion individual consumers in over thirty countries including “200 million files profiling nearly every credit-active consumer in the United States”. Its customers include over 65,000 businesses.
Company Name: TransUnion
Company Website: TransUnion
Wikipedia: TransUnion Wiki
Position: Data Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Mathematics / Statistics / Sciences Finance / Economics
- Experience – 0 to 3 years
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Strong analytical, creative, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Effective communication (written and oral)
- Familiarity with SQL, AWS and/ or Python or other programing/data mining language is desired
Impact You’ll Make:
- Gather, Transform, Validate, aggregate and report on client data.
- Analyze data to systematically apply in-house developed, complex analysis technology to test the data quality and create benchmark solutions.
- Work directly with clients and other financial institutions to resolve critical issues in data quality
- Work directly with client modelling teams to gather requirements based on clients’ need.
- Analyze large amounts of trended client and industry data, identify red flags and perform root cause analysis.
- Manipulate large amounts of (historical data), scrub, filter and select sample criteria for analysis
- Produce and validate benchmarks based on clients’ specifications.
- Enhance and improve the in-house technology suite for validating and reporting on new data.
- Create documentation to define business needs.
- Meet all operational SLAs to deliver high quality data in a timely and consistent manner
- Develop data driven exploratory analysis to solve defined problems
Apply Link: Click here