Twilio Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Intern of Any Degree Graduate
Twilio Recruitment 2022: Twilio is an American cloud communications platform as a service company based in San Francisco, California. Twilio allows software developers to programmatically make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and perform other communication functions using its web service APIs.
Company Name: Twilio Inc
Official Site: Twilio
Wikipedia: Twilio Wiki
Positions: Sales Operations Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2022/2023
Job Location: Bangalore
CTC: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
- You have a desire to help others succeed
- You are data-driven and with an interest to utilize SQL and data analysis to drive decision making, Organized, can prioritize your tasks, and communicate when you need help
- You are hardworking and willing to learn
- Demonstrated interest in a technical field
- Motivated to learn about and improve Sales/Go to Market processes at a rapidly growing technology company
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative, passion for applied learning in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellence in task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent field – Year Of Passing – 2023
- You have some level of experience with Customer Relationship Management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience working with Sale operations team
- Experience with software release cycles and communications
In this role, you’ll:
- Become familiar with the businesses and actively distill critical insights in the Sales and Go-To-Market space. Provide critical thinking and business solutions.
- Collaborate closely with businesses across functions, fully immerse yourself and your team in data, and draw insight from analysis.
- Develop relationships with upstream teams to ensure involvement in development, decision-making, and solutions.
- Help develop and work on programs for data insights and revenue growth in an ever-evolving high growth environment.
- Learn how to effectively conduct analysis and communicate insights in an objective manner.
Apply Link: Click here