Uber Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring as Software Engineer Intern of Any Degree Graduate
Uber Freshers Recruitment 2022: Uber Technologies, Inc., commonly known as Uber, offers vehicles for hire, food delivery, package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and, through a partnership with Lime, electric bicycle and motorized scooter rental. The company is based in San Francisco and has operations in over 900 metropolitan areas worldwide. It is one of the largest providers in the gig economy and is also a pioneer in the development of self-driving cars.
Company Name: Uber Technologies Inc
Company Website: Uber
Wikipedia: Uber Wiki
Position: Software Engineer Intern
Passout Year: 2022/2023
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Years
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2023) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- Interest in building tools/infrastructure
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
About the Role:
- As an Uber Intern, you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both riders and drivers. Do you like our service and want to bring them to the next level?
- Do you have a beef with our app and want to fix it? Then you should apply to join our team.
- We are ambitious, engaged and excited about disrupting the transportation industry across the world. Not just another social web app: we are moving real assets and real people around their cities. Outside of your work, you will build meaningful relationships with other Interns and Uber mentors through a variety of summer activities.
- If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
Apply Link: Click here