Uber Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Uber Freshers Recruitment 2022: Uber Technologies, Inc., commonly known as Uber, offers vehicles for hire, food delivery, package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and, through a partnership with Lime, electric bicycle and motorized scooter rental. The company is based in San Francisco and has operations in over 900 metropolitan areas worldwide. It is one of the largest providers in the gig economy and is also a pioneer in the development of self-driving cars.
Company Name: Uber Technologies Inc
Company Website: Uber
Wikipedia: Uber Wiki
Position: Software Engineer
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Years
What the candidate will need
- Architecture: Knowledge of data structures and an eye for architecture. You can discuss the tradeoff between architectural choices, both on a theoretical level and on an applied level. Evaluate, compare and contrast different design approaches and make the optimal long-term architecture choice.
- Strong coding/debugging abilities: You have advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and are happy to learn more. Our core languages are Python, Golang and Java. Should be willing to dive deep to identify, troubleshoot and solve problems with efficient solutions.
- Big data: Experience with Distributed system such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka, is preferred.
- Data pipeline: Strong understanding in SQL, Database. Experience in building data pipeline is nice to have. Love getting your hands dirty with the data implementing custom ETLs to shape it into information.
- Quick learner: We’re looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- Team player: You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Design and business acumen: You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
Apply Link: Click here