Ubisoft Careers India 2021 | Ubisoft Jobs India | Ubisoft India Jobs | Ubisoft India Careers | Ubisoft India Internship | Ubisoft Jobs In India
Ubisoft Careers India 2021: portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
Company Name: Ubisoft
Wikipedia: Ubisoft Wiki
Job Role: Intern
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Package: As Per IT Standards
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Requirements for Ubisoft Off-Campus:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a computer-related field
- Good at English speaking and writing skill.
- 0 to 1 years of desktop supporting experience in a 100+ users environment
- Knowledge of Cisco switches and routers, and in the configuration of IOS
- Knowledge of O365 and related products
- Knowledge of WAN acceleration technologies
- Knowledge of Wireless technologies
- Familiar with Microsoft based products
- Strong Knowledge of Operating systems Windows 10, Macintosh, and Linux will be an advantage.
- Broad functional knowledge of desktop computer hardware and networking principle and system administration
- Basic knowledge of Desktop management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work activities, being a good team player.
- Strong Learning capability and commitment to self-development
- Core competency & Associated behaviors for the job
- Always think and act with the customer in mind – Understand the customer.
Responsibilities for Ubisoft Off Campus:
- Setup and support a variety of computer hardware, software, networks and associated peripherals, including hardware and software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrade.
- Determine source and nature of computer malfunction using diagnostic and application software. Adjust, repair and resolve hardware and software problems, referring more complex networking problems to network administrators or supervisor.
- Respond to requests for computer assistance from staffs experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking; respond to inquiries concerning systems operation and other computer related technologies; respond to priority incidents as needed
- Answer user’s query and service requests in the ticketing system
- Document and assess problems, resolving them independently or routing them as needed
- In coordination with network administrators, assist with network software deployment and problem troubleshooting
- Provide follow up and progress updates to the users.
- Provide introductory training and support on new hardware and software to staffs
- Utilize a good working knowledge of the operating systems and of on-line applications to provide users with uninterrupted support whenever possible
- Adhere to schedule for on-site desktop support
- Occasionally provide work guidance or orientation for non-routine procedures/policies
- Test and evaluate new client-side hardware/software
- Participate in establishment of the benchmark manufacturing workstations
- Recommend and perform upgrades on hardware and software systems to ensure longevity
- Perform additional functions incidental to computer support activities
- Keep an eye on new computer technology.
- Assess functional need to determine specifications for purchases
- Follow standards & procedures defined by the global IT group
- Assist in IT asset management